Solution & value driven engineering for transportation, electrical and utility infrastructure.
Great Northern Engineering Consultants Inc. (GNEC) is a service provider of Engineering consulting, advisory, design, procurement, value engineering, project management and construction management for Transportation and Utility Infrastructure projects. With decades of cumulative experience of its team members, GNEC has the ability to successfully take a project from planning through concept development and implementation with oversight throughout the life of the project.
Vancouver, British Columbia, April 2, 2015 – The BC office of Great Northern Engineering Consultants Inc. (GNEC) celebrates its 2nd year anniversary of successful operation since the merger with CTMS Engineering and LCP Signal Management. During the last year, a number of significant milestones have been reached including:
- The GNEC team has doubled in size to approximately 20 staff;
- The geographical extent of GNEC’s services has expanded to cover BC, AB, ON, Sask. and NWT;
- GNEC’s scope of services has expanded to include traffic engineering as a core service in addition to our traditional electrical/utility engineering services;
- GNEC’s project management and cost control processes have been improved through migration to a new central system and employment of additional administrative staff;
- GNEC has successfully registered with APEGBC’s Organizational Quality Management (OQM) Program; and
- On a lighter note, GNEC hosted a well-attended Client Appreciation event in February 2015.
The GNEC Principals and staff value client relationships and look forward to continued growth and success.