Solution & value driven engineering for transportation, electrical and utility infrastructure.
Great Northern Engineering Consultants Inc. (GNEC) is a service provider of Engineering consulting, advisory, design, procurement, value engineering, project management and construction management for Transportation and Utility Infrastructure projects. With decades of cumulative experience of its team members, GNEC has the ability to successfully take a project from planning through concept development and implementation with oversight throughout the life of the project.
Edmonton, Alberta, June 02, 2017
Great Northern Engineering Consultants Inc. is celebrating 5 years of operation as a leading provider of specialty engineering services in Transportation and Utility Infrastructure sectors. GNEC started operations in June 2012 out of its Edmonton office and have since delivered projects in Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Ontario and Northwest Territories. As we celebrate, the leadership team would like to thank all GNEC employees, past and present, who have contributed to our success.
A big thank-you to our customers for their confidence in us and being so loyal. We are fully aware that our growth is due, in large part, to your trust in us. We are looking forward to continue in the years ahead to provide you the service you’ve come to expect. Thank you for your part in our success.
Vancouver, British Columbia, April 2, 2015
The BC office of Great Northern Engineering Consultants Inc. (GNEC) celebrates its 2nd year anniversary of successful operation since the merger with CTMS Engineering and LCP Signal Management. During the last year, a number of significant milestones have been reached including:
- The GNEC team has doubled in size to approximately 20 staff;
- The geographical extent of GNEC’s services has expanded to cover BC, AB, ON, Sask. and NWT;
- GNEC’s scope of services has expanded to include traffic engineering as a core service in addition to our traditional electrical/utility engineering services;
- GNEC’s project management and cost control processes have been improved through migration to a new central system and employment of additional administrative staff;
- GNEC has successfully registered with APEGBC’s Organizational Quality Management (OQM) Program; and
- On a lighter note, GNEC hosted a well-attended Client Appreciation event in February 2015.
The GNEC Principals and staff value client relationships and look forward to continued growth and success.